Sorry for the absence of info. We’ve been pushing through milestone deadlines. Regardless, that’s no excuse to keep you guys in the dark! (pun intended)
Back on topic, we have a gameplay video available. This showcases basic movement such as running and jumping. We also wanted to show the interact ability used on pushable boulders and how they are used in puzzles for the initial levels.
Thinks to keep in mind:
– We have not introduced our core mechanic in this demonstration
– We know there are missing animations such as push/pull
– We know there is/may be no audio present
– Collision on the boulders needs to be fine-tuned
– The video quality is definitely not up to our standards.
Those items aside, any feedback/feelings/criticism is welcome. Thanks for reading!